Julie B. Campbell
Julie B. Campbell is a Canadian author from Ontario, co-author of the Perspective series books, and children’s book writer of titles such as The Elephant-Wolf. As Rosy JulieBC, she’s a rosacea blogger and YouTuber.
Julie B. Campbell Stuff
What to Find on This Site
Author Julie B. Campbell’s blog, including thoughts on this and that, and other fascinating stuff.
Book reviews for some of the titles Julie B. Campbell has recently read (or listened to – audiobooks are fantastic).
Julie B. Campbell’s Author Bio. Who is she? What’s she up to? Does she like piña coladas? And getting caught in the rain?
Some of Canadian author Julie B. Campbell’s top titles include:
- The Elephant-Wolf
- Love at First Plight (Perspective Book 1)
- Second Wind (Perspective Book 2)
- Third Time’s a Charmer (Perspective Book 3)
- So On and So Fourth (Perspective Book 4)
- Thayn Varda: An Early Journal
- Finding Manda’s Sunshine
“Don’t pass this one by”
“This is one of those must read novels that you absolutely have to finish because it’s just that compelling.”
Letitgo.ca – Amazon (Love at First Plight)
“The story is about love and family no matter whom or what you are.”
Misty Shadows – Goodreads (The Elephant-Wolf)
“Second Wind (Perspective #2)“
:Five stars for beautiful writing, building tension and suspense and intriguing characters with depth.”
John Winston – Goodreads (Second Wind)
The Latest from Julie B. Campbell
Recent Blogs & Book Reviews
- Farmers’ Market Food Prices Mean I’m Not a Starving ArtistBut amidst all the rapidly rising cost trends at grocery stores, the same thing doesn’t appear to be happening – at least not nearly to the same extent, if at all – at my local farmers’ market. That has definitely surprised me.
- I Finally Got to See the RCMP Musical Ride (Eeeeee!)Last month, I finally got to see the RCMP Musical Ride. I’ve wanted to see it for as long as I can remember, and I finally had the chance at the Barrie Fair that took place in August at the Essa Agriplex in Ontario.
- A Socially Anxious Author and a Local Farmers MarketI absolutely love my local farmers market. It’s my Disney World. I’m not exaggerating. I look forward to it every single week.